This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join 3T Energy Group within our Survivex training business as Regional Managing Director.
Reporting to the VP of our Group Training businesses you’ll work very closely with the Sales Director and Senior Leadership Team to lead the operational and performance growth of the Aberdeen Based Training business.
3T Energy Group was formed in October 2017 when the existing market leading companies, Drilling Systems and AIS Training, were amalgamated under a new umbrella brand 3T Energy Group. Subsequently the business has acquired other market leading businesses Survivex and Neutron VR.
Survivex Training has an annual turnover of +£15m and growing year on year employing 100+ valued employees.
3T is an entrepreneurial fast-moving business and the Regional Managing Director for SURVIVEX Training must be able to work in such a business whilst developing and coaching the teams to deliver exceptional service and growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hands-on execution of the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals for the regional business
- P&L accountability for the performance of the Aberdeen training facility, in line with budgets and growth expectations
- Delivering sales and profit growth
- Using weekly / monthly KPI’s to ensure that the business is performing in line with business expectations
- Commercially astutely interfacing with clients and understanding the local market and training requirements
- Leading purchase price reductions for local 3rd party suppliers and delivering operational efficiency in a training business
- Understanding and delivering cost of sales savings, through efficiency, trainer utilisation and cost control
- Reducing non value-added activities through collective process mapping and project leading improvement activities
- Structuring plans to reduce administrative costs within the business
- Building long term, trusting relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Understanding course fill and full rates to drive profitability within the business unit
- Managing the introduction of new products to either reduce outsource or expand regional offering
- Account manage key accounts within region
- Managing the client and consumer experience within centres to maximise stickiness of returning delegates
- Using past course trends and future forecasting to ensure appropriate resource levels and course availability to ensure maximise revenue streams
- Understanding the requirements of client, customer and consumer needs to ensure that pre, on and post course experience is world-class and demonstrate measures to track progress
- Supporting the business unit externally via optimum use of trainers ensuring world-class status using demonstrable KPI’s to track progress
- Direct P&L responsibilities for the company’s financial performance and capital investments
- Thinking clearly under pressure and acting in a sociably responsible way
- Working within overall 3T Group objectives and targets as part of the senior team
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years’ leadership expertise
The successful candidate will:
- Be energetic, tenacious and driven
- Have a proven track record of excellence and have demonstrable strong commercial acumen
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement
- Be a good leader who can roll their sleeves up and make things happen both myself and importantly via their tea
- Embrace a team environment where there is a positive open attitude towards providing innovative solutions for customers both internal and external
How To Apply
Please apply on LinkedIn to receive the full candidate briefing.